The son of an amateur race car driver, Todd was immediately attracted to the sights and sounds of competitive auto racing and started his racing career in go-karts. Before moving into the world of car racing, Todd won many regional and state karting championships. The transition from karts to cars went smoothly for Todd, as he claimed many victories during his rookie season of car racing.
In recent years, Todd has been competing and winning races in a wide range of race cars including sports racers, formula cars, and grand touring cars. If it has four wheels and a motor, chances are Todd is going to be fast in it.
A few of Todd's motorsports accomplishments:
- 2013 Bronze medalist at SCCA National Championships
- 2012 Silver medalist at SCCA National Championships
- 2010 SCCA SRF Pro Race winner
- 2010 SCCA Oregon Region Professional Driver of the Year
- 2009 Portland Trans Am Race Runner-up
- 2008 Rose Cup Runner-up
- 2007 Rose Cup Champion
- 2007 SCCA Oregon Region Most Inspirational Driver
- 2006 Bronze medalist at SCCA National Championship
- 2006-2008 Ferrari Challenge race series driver coach and test driver
Todd has raced at over 30 racetracks across North America while accumulating more than 150 wins and multiple track records.
He has racetrack tested over 50 production based sports cars including the Ferrari Enzo, Lamborghini Murcielago, Porsche Carrera GT, and Ford GT to name just a few.
When Todd is not behind-the-wheel of a race car, he is coaching drivers ranging from amateur to professional racecar drivers and can be found on local television and radio stations offering valuable driving advice to motorists.
Todd is a graduate of Portland State University, an avid guitar player, and classic film buff. He and his wife Jennifer have two sons, Calvin and Taylor.
Todd has combined his passion for racing with his extensive teaching skills and engaging personality to become a highly respected professional in the driving industry.